ASEMV Working Groups promote the development of specific areas within the fields of exosome and extracellular RNA (exRNA) research. ASEMV Working Groups are a direct extension of working groups that originated in the NIH Extracellular RNA Communication Consortium (ERCC). Their migration to the ASEMV ensures their continued operation, a broadening of their mission, and a larger, more diverse membership.
Join an ASEMV Working Group:
- presenting & discussing new advances;
- identifying key unmet needs and opportunities;
- forming collaborative research teams;
- disseminating best practices & highlighting common obstacles;
- generating roster lists of expert reviewers;
- maintaining strong lines of communication via electronic & in-person meetings;
- posting their work at asemv.org in coordination with ASEMV staff.
ASEMV Working Groups will be assembled and activated in phases, starting with:
Chairs: Kendall van Keuren-Jensen, Louise Laurent
Web content editor: Roger P. Alexander
Chairs: Fatah Kashanchi, Nihal Altan-Bonnet, Leonid Margolis, Meta Keuhn
Chairs: Matt Roth, Stephen Gould
Chairs: Michael Graner, Janusz Rak
Chair: Julie Saugstad